Please refer Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome to fix the issue
Let sites play Flash videos, animations, and games
Only allow Flash to run on websites that you trust. Security vulnerabilities are regularly found in Adobe Flash Player.
The webpage doesn’t open
- When you visit a page you trust that has Flash content, click Click to enable Adobe Flash Player.
- Confirm by clicking Allow.
The site asks to download Flash
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info .
- To the right of “Flash,” click the Arrows .
- Choose Always allow on this site.
- Reload the page.